Up to 36kV
Up to 2500A
RATED SHORT TIME WITHSTAND CURRENT (lk)
Up to 31.5 kA
- Modularized design for each part of panels that the assembly failure decreases dramatically.
- Modularized design makes materials stockable thus helping raise efficiency on production and shorten manufacture and delivery time.
- 2.0t high corrosion resistant galvanized zinc alloyed steel adopts two-layer folding and bending technique which strengthen the structure.
- It is fully certified with performance on arc, earthquake resistance, salt spray, and ground continuity.
- Separated compartments for primary apparatus such as CB compartment, Cable compartment, Busbar compartment, and Meter compartment.
- Certification of LSC2B-PM, featuring interlock for safety.
- Compact cubicle, min. width is 800mm, increasing plot ratio and reducing accommodation of substation.
- Galvanized zinc alloyed steel cabinet held together with rivets without painting and welding which greatly reduces pollution to the environment.
- There is no need to reorganize and replace busbar when replacing breaker, disconnecting switch, potential transformer components and so on.
- Equipped with racking trolley, CB, DS, and PT can move easily and rapidly thus shorten the duration of maintenance.
- For high power consumption user, trolley can be equipped with electric operation to shorten duration of maintenance and labor cost.
- CB, control unit, earthing switch, and equipped with interlocks which prevent false operation and improve safety on maintenance.
- Certified with the highest level of interlocking standard, the switchgear is secure and stable without further equipment.
|2||Rated Voltage (Ur)||kV||12/24|
|3||Rated Current (Ir)||A||630/ 1250/ 1600/ 2000/ 2500|
|4||Rated Frequency (Hz)||Hz||50/60|
|5||Rated Short Time withstand Current (main circuit and earthing circuit) (Ik)||kA||16/ 25/ 31.5|
|6||Rated Peak Short Circuit withstand Current (main circuit and earthing circuit) (Ip)||kA||42/ 65/ 82|
|7||Rated Duration of Short Circuit (main circuit and earthing circuit) (tk)||S||3|
|8||Rated Power Frequency Withstand Voltage (Ud)||kV||28/ 50|
|9||Rated Lightning Impulse Withstand Voltage (Up)||kV||75/ 125|
|10||IP rating (Cabinet door close/Open)||Class||IP4X/ IP2X|
|11||Rated supply voltage of closing and opening devices and of auxiliary and control circuits (Ua)||V||110~220 AC/DC|
|12||Internal arc-fault test||Rating of internal arc||Class||IAC|
|Accessible Type||Class||A Type(F、L、R)|
|Rated short time withstand current||kA||16/25/31.5|
|Rated duration of short time withstand current||S||0.5/1|
|13||Loss of service continuity category||LSC2B|
|16||Rating of earthing switch characteristics||Class||E1/E2|
|17||Seismic (Earthquake) resistance||g||X-axis|
|(Value up to 7)|
|18||Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)||Class||3|
|20||Ground continuity of enclosure (DC 30A)||V||≦3|
|21||Corrosion resistance on salt spray||Hr||≦1000|
- Namebar marked with manufacturer, panel name, and type
- 24kV wall insulating bushing
- Dashboard on LV compartment (explosion-proof front panel)
- Door Hinge
- Analog busbar system plate (Optional)
- Explosion-proof front panel of CB compartment
- Inspection window of CB compartment
- Opening for CB operation (lockable)
- Mortice of CB trolley fixed position
- Inspection window of Spare compartment
- Spare compartment door (SPHC Painting)
- Opening for PT trolley operation (lockable)
- Door handle (optional: lock or power the prevention lock)
- Nameplate of CB rated current
- Emergency trip opening (optional)
- Emergency dismantlement screw of door interlock device
- Opening for earthing switch operation (lockable)
- Nameplate of PT specification
- Emergency dismantlement screw of front door of Spare compartment
- Electromagnetic lock of below rear door (optional)
- Upper rear panel
- Luminaire for Cable compartment (optional)
- Nameplate marked with panel name and type
- Below rear panel
- Inspection window
Prevent false CB operation when on load
The circuit breaker cannot be closed /tripped unless the racking trolley is completely in its test or service position.
The trolley cannot be racked in or out while the circuit breaker is closed.
Prevent closing the earthing switch when on load
The earthing switch cannot be closed unless the trolley is in the Disconnecting or Testing position.
It could effectively prevent earthing switch from closing by error.
Prevent power supply when the earthing switch closes
The trolley cannot be racked into the ON position unless the earthing switch is in the OFF position.
Prevent moving the movable portion when on load
The CB trolley cannot be moved when the door is opened or the breaker has left its Testing/ Service position. And because of mechanical interlock, secondary terminal blocks are locked on.
Earthing Switch (ES)
Earthing Switch (ES), which is well-structured, user-friendly, and highly secure advantages. It is in conformity with IEC 62271-102. Earthing switch has closing function to protect other electrical equipment from breakdown while doing maintenance. It is equipped safety interlock device with breaker.
|1||Rated Voltage (Ur)||kV||12/24|
|2||Rated Short Time Withstand Current (lk)||kA||25|
|3||Rated Duration of Short Circuit (tk)||s||3|
|4||Rated Peak Withstand Current (lp)||kA||65|
|5||Rated Power Frequency Withstand Voltage (Ud)||kV||50|
|6||Rated Lightning Impulse Withstand Voltage (Up)||kV||125|
|9||ES status and position indication Modbus (RS 485)||‐‐‐‐||Optional|
Disconnecting Switch Trolley (DS)
Disconnecting Switch Trolley (DS), which is well-designed, well-structured, user-friendly, and functioned-excellent, is in conformity with IEC 62271-102 standard. It is designed for indoor withdrawable type AIS switchgear and used for transmitting main circuit under off-load condition; and for preventing accidental current when the equipment and cable are under inspection and maintenance. It is equipped with front panel interlock for safety.
|1||Rated Voltage (Ur)||kV||12/24|
|2||Rated Current (Ir)||A||630/1250|
|3||Rated Short Time Withstand Current (Ik)||kA||25|
|4||Rated Duration of Short Circuit (tk)||s||3|
|5||Rated Peak Withstand Current (lp)||kA||65|
|6||Rated Power Frequency Withstand Voltage (Ud)||kV||50|
|7||Rated Lightning Impulse Withstand Voltage (Up)||kV||125|
|9||DS status and position indication Modbus (RS 485)||‐‐‐‐||Optional|
PT Trolley is well-designed, well-structured, user-friendly, and well-performed. The trolley can rack in and out rapidly to save replacement time. Medium voltage power fuse adopts diameter of 25mm, in length of 324mm micro fuse to install in insulating arm.
|1||Rated Voltage (Ur)||kV||12/24|
|2||Fuse Rated Current (Ir)||A||2|
|3||PT Rated Capacity||kVA||3~5|
|4||Rated Power Frequency Withstand Voltage (Ud)||kV||50|
|5||Rated Lightning Impulse Withstand Voltage (Up)||kV||125|
|7||PT trolley status and position indication Modbus (RS 485)||‐‐‐‐||Optional|