I. Scope of Application
II. Collection, processing and application of personal data
When you visit website or use online services provided by HYEC, you would be requested to provide your personal data for obtaining some services such as information inquiry and data acquisition.
Personal data we may collect from you as the following:
Full name, e-mail address, company name, company address, and contact number.
IP Address of device, browsing history.
And, we will only apply your personal data to provide you better experience in online services in reasonable and legal way; without your written consent, we will not apply your personal data on other purposes.
III. Data Protection
HYEC do our best on your personal data confidentiality via the following ways:
Main server of HYEC is equipped with Firewall, antivirus system, and other MIS measures.
Only authorized person is able to access your data, and do security maintenance in accordance with laws and regulations to prevent your personal data from being stolen, tampered with, damaged, lost, or leaked.
MIS staff in HYEC and outsourcing MIS staff entrusted by HYEC have signed a confidentiality contract. Anyone who violates the confidentiality obligation will be punished by relevant laws.
IV. Related Links to the Website
V. Policies for sharing personal data with third parties
HYEC will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public authorities, but those with legal basis or contractual obligations are not limited to this.
The proviso in the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- The law expressly provides.
- To avoid dangers in your life, body, freedom or property.
- Cooperation with public agencies or academic research institutions which is necessary for statistical or academic research based on public interest; and the data is processed or collected in the way which the providers cannot be identified.
- When you violate the terms of service which may damage or hinder the rights of the website and other users, or cause damage to anyone, HYEC MIS team will reveal your personal data and take legal action as necessary.
- To be beneficial to your rights.
- HYEC entrusts outsourcing MIS team to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, and will do our duty to supervise and manage the outsourced teams or individuals.